RE: [IP] velosulin ratios

> Amy
> I think I remember reading somewhere on this list that you don't
> need a prescription for Velosulin.

The only insulin available in the US for which you do need a
prescription is Humalog. All of the rest can be obtained simply by
demonstrating to the pharmacist that you are a diabetic. This is the
same for insulin syringes. It is Federal Law to guarantee access to
diabetes supplies for those unable to afford to see a doctor.