[IP] new endo and V

> My endos also
> anti-V, so I'm going to buy a vial outright and if it works, hopefully,
> he'll agree to give me a Rx. I am changing endos at months end and
> if it works, the new one will be more receptive to mixing. Wish me luck!
> Pixie

I'll wish you luck and offer a tad of advice. (bg) Sometimes what works is
if you don't ASK your new endo about using V, but inform him that you ARE
using it. That will be the truth since you said you are going to buy a vial
outright. The new endo should then just carry on through with it, after all,
why make a change if it's working? Right?
Jan (61 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C, 3/99)