Re: [IP] kristin's skinny, resistant-to-assimilation hubby

Thanks for the letter and the tip on the needles.
About the pump:  He doesn't "want something attached" to him all the time.
I am going to talk to him about going on the pump the same time our son
does.  (Assuming we can get endo approval, and ins. for RYAN that covers
diabetic stuff.)
His current insurance doesn't cover pre-existing conditions for 12 months,
so we are out of luck.  They won't cover prescriptions, doctor/endo visits,
hospitalizations, or anything related to Diabetes.
Poo Poo on them.
I guess we will just suck up the cost, and stack up the bills.
Hope everyones day is GGGRRREEAATTTTTTT!

Kristin Suchy
wife to Ryan, dx'd 1992
mom to Nathan, 2, dx'd 5/20/99
and Ashley, 8 months (our little sunshine)