RE: [IP] Me again!

We are just starting to get his sugars under control.  He has been diabetic
for almost a decade, and has never done anything to keep it under control.
It was only after Nathan got diagnosed that I realized how serious the
disease was.  For the last year I have been to concentrated on Nathan to
worry about dh.  But now I am starting to help him get under control.  He
just doesn't eat at the same time, doesn't count carbs, etc.

Yes, he is using the Ultrafine BD short needles.  They are helping.

Oh, I have so much to remember.

Does anyone make an watch that talks?

Beep, time to check blood.
Beep, time to eat.
Beep, don't forget to count carbs.
Beep, don't eat THAT! Hee Hee.
Beep, you are driving your wife crazy.

See you all later.

Kristin Suchy
wife to Ryan, dx'd 1992
mom to Nathan, 2, dx'd 5/20/99
and Ashley, 8 months (our little sunshine)