From: email @ redacted
To: email @ redacted
Sent: 6/16/00 1:57 PM
Subject: [IP] Roller Coasters - the big metal or wood ones

     Hi all,
     Just curious as to any experience ones had going to asmusement
     Husband and I are heading to Cedar Point over the 4th of July
     Slightly worried about if my pump (and myself) can stand the
     Force. ANy one know what extremes the pump can handle? Any rides to

     avoid? ALways see signs, don't ride if you have a pacemaker... etc.

     Magnetic fields may come into play there, especially on those big
     type rides. (don't like those anyway) I have a minimed 507C.