Re: [IP] Roller Coasters - the big metal or wood ones

hi brooke
just did walt disney's magic kingdom and kept "oscar" tucked under my bra
strap  (mm508).. he survived fine, but you need to check bs often.. i lowered
my basal at the start of the day from 1.4 to .07 and in 4 hours my bs was in
the 50's and very difficult to bring up... good excuse to enjoy all the food
there!! hee hee..
it survived all the rides. thunder mountain, space mountain, splash
mountain.. now those don't have the force of the magnum 2000 (is that right?)
but if there is someone with you disconnect for the short time.... if you
can.  ymmv but that was my experience!! Have a great time!!