Re: [IP] solution for skyrocket in the morning

> Try a fasting bg check and test before rising then every hour after until
> noon.  I have a spike when rising, regardless of whether I eat something
> not.  I cover that spike with a bolus when I get up.  No adjusting of carb
> ratio ever worked for me.

I need to work on the "checking my ratios" project.  If I take this route as
listed above, can I work it out & still manage to do the morning coffee?  I
can leave the cream out, so that it's only coffee I'm drinking.  (I'm trying
to figure out how to do this without getting one of those "where's my
caffienne?" headaches.)  Anyone?