Re: [IP] protein/ fat and the joy of soy nuts

well,  beth...if you have a TRADER JOE'S near you....there is an INCREDIBLE
new snack/dessert/fun food over the freezer section, with other chocolates.

chocolate covered, toasted soy nuts....

just incredibly good!  when we move to ohio I am bringing two cases.

geneva's mom...soon to leave CA and wonderful trader joe's.