[IP] Ready to give up!

    Has anyone ever had to be on such a tight control that after the whole
thing was over (haveing a baby) that they have felt like just giving up.  I
keep my pump on and going but testing is out and i'm liberal with my boluses.
  I know that this is bad but it is too much at the moment.  At least the
pump is giving me some insulin.  This happened after my first child pasted
away and i was on shot and had no insulin for a month. (Not a good idea to do)
    I will talk any sugestions on how i can get out of this slump.
        Thank you,