[IP] Butt site

Hey Michael,

It went very well. He had trouble putting in (reaching) the site himself this
time, so we did it for him. (Actually my husband did, cuz he didnt want me to
see his butt! :)  )  He has been thrilled with it especially this week, since
we had a big pool party lastnight and the site didnt show!  The only glitch
to it that we can see is that he is embarrassed to connect and disconnect in
public. And the "teaching" to others is harder when you dont want to show the
site!  But, otherwise, it has been perfect!

Also, Kevin was breast fed for a year, my daughter, however who is 14 was
only breast fed for 6 months...go figure. I think what's to be will be...

Mom to Kevin, 12, dx 12/98
pumping 1 year