RE: [IP] in response to darn infusion sets

> Amy wrote: "Sils, I know I had pain with them too, and numerous
> times the cannula popped out!"
> Wow, how did that happen may I ask?

Lily has had a couple of Sils pop out, but only once or twice. You
really have to twist around to get that much tissue movement. She had
SofSets pop out much more frequently when she used them. She does not
know the exact mechanism. But they never pop out when she use the
butt/above pocket area, but occassionally they do pop out when in her
lower abdomen.