[IP] re: re: darn infus. sets

Sherry --
 No clue. I can still remember (praise the lord school
is out now!) but the first day of school, talk about
embarrassing..the darn cannula popped out, I finally
noticed about an hour b4 going home. It happened
several times, but I specifically remember that day
b/cI was hoping to at least survive the first week fo
school w/o any diabetes problems needing me to go to
the clinic..

Do You Yahoo!?