Re: [IP] Silver ribbon campaign

I found this (for what it's worth) while doing some surfing this morning...

The Gray Ribbon Campaign

We have all seen the various ribbons; red for aids, pink for breast cancer,
and blue for domestic violence. Here on the Internet is a grass roots
movement among the diabetic community. They have chosen a gray ribbon,
appropriately, to represent Diabetes Awareness. Gray; somber, indifferent, a
color of shadow... always there but barely noticed, not unlike the disease

Started and nurtured on the CompuServe Diabetes Forum in 1996, many Web
pages now support the Gray Ribbon Campaign. It has grown from an 'idea' into
a reality... The only way change can come about.