Re: [IP] Cure it! Silver Ribbon

At 08:47 AM 6/16/00 -0400, you wrote:
 >I have the silver ribbon you mention. I have it pinned to the outside of my
 >purse. Not surprisingly though, no one has ever asked me what it represents!
 >:(   Denise, (IDDM 30 years, pumping 3 years today!!)
Not surprising.  I've worn the Green ribbon ( for organ and tissue donation
awareness) for 6 years, and had only 1 person ask what it is about.  I
think it's called PUBLIC AWARENESS.  If we don't get the word out (through
the Media) then no one will know what's it's about.  Just look at how much
Media coverage there is regarding AIDS and Breast cancer.