RE: [IP] in response to darn infusion sets

Amy wrote: "Sils, I know I had pain with them too, and numerous times the
popped out!"

Wow, how did that happen may I ask?  For me even when the tape on the sil
comes up it takes a real yank to get the cannula to pop out.  They are
pretty long, and for me only a centimeter or so is out of the skin when the
set is in.  I had a lot of problems with the softsets popping out since they
were at a 90 degree angle.  Hmmm...just curious.

-- Sherry