[IP] in response to darn infusion sets

Well, I ordered everything over a week ago. MM did
call Monday saying they were waiting on an rx from my
doc. I had ordered 4 boxes of micros (although I'm
starting to think maybe I should just stick with
Rapids., or cut it to 3 boxes and still order 1 box of
Rapids in the next week or two ????) Sils, I know I
had pain with them too, and numerous times the cannula
popped out!  I guess that's one "Safety net" I have
with rapids (and micros) they go straight in. i haver
found this week that showering can be easy with
Rapids, so I think I may call MM today and cut the
order down so that I can still get a box of Rapids.
Anyhow, earlier I'd been told (not here, but from
reallife pumpers I know) that there was no real
preference I should see between micros or sils and
whatever disconnector I wanted I should have no probs
with-0---obviously, lots of folks disagree wtih that<
I wish I'd known:-)

Do You Yahoo!?