[IP] hi bg saga

I would have read the chart, but I went through the drive window and was in
a hurry.  I just guessed at 3 units, I am at a ratio of 1:15 so thought for
starters it would work. Later I ended up blousing 3 more, then 2 more, and
was in range for a short time.  Then my site problem/bad insulin in bottle
came to rise again, so I learned, for a McFlurry I will take 6 units.
Thanks for advice, next time if there is time, I will go inside and read.
Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.