[IP] Hep B Vaccine Linked to Onset of DM

Lisa wrote
>  this is frightening, especially since they require the vaccine
>  to enter kindergarten now..

sigh...just another way to insure yet another generation of insulin
dependant, sugar free soda drinking, ACE inhibitor using, alcohol wipe
swabbers to make sure BIG BUSINESS doesn't go  under due to any silly
so-called "cure" they come up with in Canada.....BLAME CANADA!!!

kidding...look at the time.  I am PUNCHY.  This is just more fuel for my
conspiracy theory....

Sara Braveheart