[IP] Stupid Q's

> > << Do I have to get in touch with the insurance company and the pump
> company?
> > Or does the pump team that  we will be working with start the ball
> rolling? >>
> Never such a thing as a stupid question.

I'm justs gonna hafta disagree with this one. It sounds so good, and right,
and proper, but I'm sure many have heard stupid questions - (the above,
however, is NOT a stupid Q). On Memorial Day a local newsie asked a widow if
she wishes her husband were here to receive his war medal.  Now, come on --
don't you think that was stupid??? If someone doesn't know something, I DO
agree it is better to ask, otherwise how do we learn? But, there ARE *some*
stupid questions. YMMV
Jan (61 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C, 3/99)