[IP] Soft sets vs sils

I just have to chime in on this one.  I have never used anything but sils as
suggested by my MM trainer and they really are great.  Here in the Santa
Clara Valley of CA yesterday we had the highest temperature ever recorded,
109 degrees.  As with most people here, we have no air conditioning since we
depend on the wonderful "natural air conditioning" from the ocean.  Well,
both I and my sil made it through just fine.  I've also never experienced any
problems with insertion at a 30 degree angle.