[IP] I have an answer to 10 box limit

Ok Roselea, I have it.  You are only allowed 10 boxes of cartridges etc per
year?  You go to the UPS office closest to you, and tell them you want the
BIGGEST DARN BOX THEY HAVE!  Then, take it to where you get your supplies,
and lets say you are getting only cartridges this day, tell them to dump
their box of 10 or 20 cartridges into YOUR big old hunker of a box, and keep
filling till it can't hold any more.  There is one box, now you only have 9
left to get.  !!!!!  I am only 42, bg wise, so forgive me, I am feeling
revengeful on all these insurance companies etc that tell us how to run our
D lives.  They need to try for a week, I am sure they would change their
tune after trying to insert a darn infusion set and hitting blood every
time, etc.. etc...
Off my slight rant now, sorry, I am going to find my ice cream now.
Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.