[IP] leg sites

Hi Sammi,
I use my legs about every three weeks, after the rotating of tummy, hips,
butt, and legs.  I use the outer side of my rather enlarged thigh (due to
shots in them for 17 years, my upper thighs are all scar tissue, but not the
sides), high up so if I have shorts on it doesn't ALL hang out, and then I
have used my inner thighs too.  The only difference I have in using thighs
as opposed to tummy/butt sites, is that it takes forever for my leg scars to
heal and go away.  BUT  I DON"T CARE!!!!  If it works, do it!
Best of luck to you!
Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.