Re: [IP] I don't mean to sound stupid, but........

<< Do I have to get in touch with the insurance company and the pump company?
Or does the pump team that  we will be working with start the ball rolling? >>

Here's how it worked in my situation: My endo wrote a prescription and
letter of medical necessity, which he sent to my insurance company and
copied to MiniMed. Once the insurance company approved it, they contacted
MM. I had the pump within a few days afterwards.

Mary Jean