[IP] Outback

Well, I listened to the pump Mom and went for it. Keep your fingers crossed.
I took the love of my life out to eat at the OUTBACK tonight. I spit a
bloomin onion and had Caesar salad and bowl of clam chowder. I also had a
large bud light. bg at 5PM was 82 now at 7PM it's 70. I did a temp basal of
120% if the bud light doesn't put me in bed too early I will post the 9PM +
11PM # Roger C  with his new hockey puck in tow.