[IP] I don't mean to sound stupid, but........

I just found out that my son is going to get the pump.  I know you all are
veterns, and hope you can tolerate some questions.
Do I have to get in touch with the insurance company and the pump company?
Or does the pump team that  we will be working with start the ball rolling?
I have already decided which pump we will be using, but I'm just not sure
where to start.  Do I need to wait until after the trial run of saline? Or
should I start doing something now?

Nolan, soon to be pumping