[IP] supply limitations

Roselea wrote:
> That's why I'm so surprised now that they don't
> want to give me the necessary test strips so I can make the pump work the
> best for me.  I also found out that they have limits on how many pump
> supplies I can get.  For example:  cartridges - 10 boxes per year.
> sets - 10 boxes per year.  Now, it seems that it doesn't matter how many
> these items are in the box, whether it's 10 or 200, it's only 10 boxes per
> year, which makes this whole thing ludicrous!

And isn't it like weiners and buns? They don't count the same. The quantity
in ten boxes of one does not match the quantity in 10 boxes of the other.
What does the ins. co. think about that? Would they like to match a picnic
with 10 packages of the buns and 10 packages of the weiners? What about the
leftover hot dogs? They NEED buns!! 8^)

Jan (61 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C, 3/99)