They have been saying this for 20 years or more!   LOL  This is not NEW.  We
even discussed it on IP at least a year ago...Must be a slow news day...the
New York Times is even running an article on the never ending controversy
between for-profit and non-profit theatre.....AGAIN.  There was another one
today linking the Hepatitis B vaccine to the development of diabetes....now
THAT is one I hadn't heard...