[IP] cure

Mellisa says: This may sound strange but my husband seems to think that if
they find a
cure for D that it will not made known because the government is making
money off of all the insulin, supplies, and stuff that we use.  Anyone else
have comments?
It costs the Uncle plenty to take care of those of us who are on Medicare I
am on disability because of diabetes and when I was practicing, the Uncle
was making a lot of money on what I paid in Taxes. Uncle also  paid plenty
to get me trained through an NIH training fellowship plus what he gave my
school for educating me. Now, its all lost to him. I wish I could work but I
cannot. All I can do now is sit in school all day and teach med students. AB
If I go blind I won't be able to do anything to give back to society.