Re: [IP] Read and understand the message

>Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 09:52:19 -0500
>From: Kress Family <email @ redacted>
>Subject: Re: [IP] Michael, what do I do?
> >

> >RoseLea and Max... back to fighting the insurance company!
>I think that Rosa's complaint about her Insurance was about a test strips
>issue.  She already has the pump.
>I have noticed a lot of posts lately from people who have totally missed the
>point or message in a post and then they jump to respond.  I know that it
>feels great to be able to provide people with help when they need it but
>make sure you understand what they are asking for help about.  Just my
>observation and humble opinion.
>Dear Sheila and RoseLea,

That's what I get for trying to do too many things at one time.  I've
been under a deadline for a contracted at-home computer design job.
While working, I periodically read all the postings.  However, I
didn't have time to respond right away and forgot RoseLea's complaint
was about test strips and not pumps being covered.  Sorry about that!
I've also experienced denial for test strips.  It was when we
switched from One Touch to Dex.  Our insurance co. said they did not
cover that particular brand.  We did pretty much the same thing -
filing grievances and such.  It, however, didn't go to the extreme
the pump denial did.  But, we ended up winning both battles.  Maybe
someone else out there is or will be facing pump denial in which case
I've already expounded on our experience.  Again, sorry for my error
in responding to your post.