Re: [IP] High morning numbers / coffee & creamer

<<Doesn't seem to matter how much I bolus.  I usually eat an english muffin and
a cup of coffee with flavored creamer.  Just wondered if anyone had found a
"cure" for this yet?>>

<<...the carbos in the creamer (I'm addicted to those flavored
creamers...one of life's true pleasures) are processed in the body much faster
than they would be ordinarily due to the heat of the coffee.>>

I also find that milk or "creamer" in my coffee does a number on my bg.  I switched
to regular old half & half, which eliminated the problem...no bolus necessary
at all.  I know, lots of fat and calories, but delicious :-) !

dx 1981, assimilated 2/11/00