[IP] Read and understand the message

Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 09:52:19 -0500
From: Kress Family <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Michael, what do I do?

>RoseLea and Max... back to fighting the insurance company!

Don't give up the battle!  We went through same deal with our
insurance co.  Very lengthy process (three months) of getting
denials, filing grievances, etc.  We had initially submitted
everything to back up our decision for the pump - letter from endo,
statistics on improved control, testimonials from children pumpers on
improved control (from www.members.aol.com/CamelsRFun), and our own
reasons for wanting the pump
Cindy, mom to 13 y/o Noah, dx 6/96, pumper since 7/99

I think that Rosa's complaint about her Insurance was about a test strips
issue.  She already has the pump.
I have noticed a lot of posts lately from people who have totally missed the
point or message in a post and then they jump to respond.  I know that it
feels great to be able to provide people with help when they need it but
make sure you understand what they are asking for help about.  Just my
observation and humble opinion.