RE: [IP] cure it?

> This may sound strange but my husband seems to think that if they
> find a cure for D that it will not made known because the government
> is making money off of all the insulin, supplies, and stuff that we
> use.  Anyone else have comments?

There are lots of "Goverenment Conspiracy" theories, this is just
another one of them. Considering that many researchers world-wide
both public and private are working on this problem, I think it would
be kind of hard to keep it a secret for very long if a cure or
dramatically better management strategy were found.