Re: [IP] skyrocket in the morning

The better you start out in the morning the better you will be .

Re: using a larger bolus, if you go a little low 2hrs out have juice
then you won't spike at all and you won't still be heading down. I am
pregnant and this is what I am supposed to do...take a larger bolus and
not spike but then have juice or something (one oreo..yum) if I am below
150 2hrs out... works well.

Ruth Schneider wrote:
> so are we to assume that her carb ratio is incorrect?  or is it like roselea
> says,  dependent upon the awakening BG?

I tried using a higher carb ratio 1:7.5, but I tend to