Re: [IP] High morning numbers

    Definitely makes a difference....During one of Melissa's numerous SAT
experiences, she opted to have 2 slices of my high fiber toast for breakfast
& her bgs never spiked....Honey Nut Cheerios on the other hand....well you
all know THAT outcome. Even a non-science-oriented person like me can
comprehend the difference, but that still doesn't provide compelling evidence
for her to eat that way every day! LOL

Regards, Renee ( pump mom to 17 yr old Melissa)