Re: [IP] A-Camping We Will Go!

geneva attended bearskin meadows camp in the high sierras of CA with pump
last summer and the kids all sleep out on platforms in the open air.  now,
since you live in ohio  (I assume)...and it is usually pretty warm at
night...you shouldn't have to worry.  here in CA the night time temps often
go as low as about 38.   no problems with geneva.

I would suggest some "dust off"...( bottled compressed air) to blow out the
grit and grime of camping in your pump.  walmart,  radio shack, etc.

have fun...and pack that blazer full!