[IP] Met a pumper laying on the table

Yesterday I was scheduled for a pelvic ultrasound.  The technician told me
to take my pants down to my hips and lay on the table.  As I laid there I
was adjusting my tubing to get it out of the way and the tech. says, "You
have an insulin pump?"  I was surprised she even knew .  I said yes and then
she pulled back her lab coat and showed me hers.  She'd been on it for 4
years and had only met one other pumper in that time period.  I told her
about the IP website and I hope that she checks us out.

You never know where a pumper will turn up!