RE: [IP] Pumping insulin vol.3

On 15 Jun 00, at 9:19, Melissa Howell wrote:

> how much is the book...I have the 2nd edition.  Do you think there are
> alot of changes? Melissa

According to reviews I've seen from others who have the 2nd
Edition, it would be worthwhile having this release of the book.

If you go to
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1884804772/insulinpum
pers/104-2057280-1675919

or at least follow the link from
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/books.shtml

you will find the book for $15.96.  This price maybe one cent more
than other links to it, but hey, that really helps out by supporting
Insulin Pumpers.  I encourage all of our members to support our
site by making their purchases through links at our site.

George