Re: [IP] High morning numbers

I personally think it is the eng. muffin...especially if made with white
flour.  bread is high on glycemic index and usually causes spikes in BS.
try a high fiber bread, MORE than 3 grams of fiber per serving.  that's all
we eat these days  ( me on WW and geneva's D)    and geneva doesn't have
spikes when she eats it.  (unlike when she eats "cap'n crunch" cereal!)

my  .02...
ruth, geneva's mom