[IP] Pump Bumpy

	Sara Said:  Bless her soul:  >>>Test in public, demand equal time on
the soda dispenser at McDonalds,
> let your tubings hang where they may, demand more financial support of
> research in CURES, not stupid BANDAIDS like inhalable insulin, BE LOUD BE
> PROUD BE PUMP BUMPY!!   WE ARE MAD AS HELL AND WE AREN'T GONNA TAKE IT
> ANYMORE<<<

	I agree, but I don't want to through my pump out the window like
they did the TVs.  OK?!!
	I am ready for the "pumpers march on Washington" to demand a
cure..We'll paint our pump cases psychedelic glow colors, load our required
supplies (meters, lancets, wipes, infusion sets, etc, etc, etc, around our
necks, and make a lot of noise (write those senators, folks!) .and demand
all insurance cover all diabetes supplies including pumps, strips and maybe
even the Lands End nightgowns with pockets!!!

	Let's do it!

	BTW, I wrote MM about buying silhouettes infusion piece separately,
put my letter on the list if you remember, got a letter from a rep saying
someone would get back to me.......guess what, haven't heard another word.
Anyone else get any response.  Maybe I will send the letter again on bright
orange paper, maybe send it once a week....anyone else write them about
buying cannulas separately?
	Bonnie Richardson