[IP] B-D automatic injector

Andrew Bender, M.D. wrote
> The Sofserter is like the old autoinjector my cousin used her whole
> short life. I never understood how she could use that devil's invention.

Bless the angels for that devil's invention!! When we had those 26g steel
needles that H U R T, it was scary to a kid having those things put into
you!!! That trusty ol' injector did the trick -- once that button was
pushed, no stopping it and it went right in!!  My doctor didn't like this
*crutch* but it sure got the job done. I have mine ready for my memorabilia
display table for my B.A.S.H.  I really don't see too much difference in the
SofSerter and the Softclix. I've done innumerable finger pokes by *hand*
with no instrumental assistance. The SofSerter also gets the job done
inserting the SofSets.  YMMV - of course. 8^)

Jan (61 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C, 3/99)
updated with original poem, etc. http://maxpages.com/bludasue