[IP] re: Arnica cream

>From the website of Dr. Andrew Weil:

NEVER apply arnica in any form on broken skin or on an open wound. Arnica is
poisonous if it gets inside the body. (Other names for this herb are
leopard's bane and wolf's bane.)

 The bottle said only use on UNBROKEN skin.  I don't have a pump for my son
yet but wouldn't pump bumps apply as broken skin from the hole where the
needle was in.

I just went & got mine out of the cupboard...it's Nelsons Arnica Cream, for
healing & soothing bruises & sore muscles.  The tube I've got does not carry
any warning about use on broken skin

Judy Premerlani