[IP] bolusing for protein/fat

 Seems I get hit in the middle of the night when I eat a meal that is high in
protein and fat. Even when I do a dual wave on my MiniMed 508. Maybe I'm not
setting the wave correctly (2hrs, which was recommended to me at training).
Seems like I go low to normal after (through evening) and wake with highs.
Anyone have this problem and  are there some tricks I can do (save waking at
3 a.m. to test). Wish I had done that last night. Feeling yucky at 227.

Beth H.
MiniMed since Feb 2000