Re: [IP] Me again!

Hi Kristin,

I'm 5'8 and weigh about 145.  Based on my target weight of
150, by dietitian put me on a 2000 - 2200 calorie diet.
This includes about 20 carb units (or about 300 carbo
grams).  I try to space them evenly through the day.

If you'd like to chat more about going on the pump from a
guy's view, drop a private note.  I resisted at first - but
when I visited with a few pumpers about my concerns, it
didn't seem so bad.  Maybe it was a macho thing.

After a month of pumping, its really
cool.  My son nicknamed me "pump daddy".

Tom "pump-daddy" Wellman