[IP] Pre-filled cartridges with V and H mix going bad

Well its obvious I'm a little behind on my digests since I'm just getting to
this one....just went through a week's worth!  To the original poster of
this issue---I know someone (Sammie?) said she is able to do a couple of
months worth at a time but I take the 30 day expiration of insulin
literally.  I open a bottle each of V and  H on the same day and lable them.
I then fill as many cartridges as I can (6-7?) which will ideally last
Jackie almost a month.  I religiously toss them at 30 days and start fresh.
Yes, we waste insulin but its working for us and no degradation to date.

Connie Fontaine
mom/coach for Jackie, almost 9 y/o, dx 5/98, pumping since 7/29/99