[IP] First night

Today I recieved the softset micros and ,insted of waiting until fri
loaded the gun and shot it in.
(I did prep as instructed)
I sat down ,found a 1/2 inch roll and pulled the triger, then discovered
the wings stradled the rolls and stuck, so after trying to figure out my
small mess
and adjusting for it ,it was in and ready to go.
Question I guess I should have done this standing?
It dosent hurt I just seem to want to baby that area side (lack of the
right word.) is that normal?
Friday I will add insulin.
Sincerely Gordon