[IP] Pumping insulin vol.3

Hi Everyone,
I called the Diabetes Mall this morning and double checked when my issue of
the book is being shipped and it is going to be shipped this Friday June
16!!!  Yipee!!!  I noticed that my debit card had been charged so I called
and found out more.
I am anxious to get a look and this book and read it cover to cover and see
if there is anything that I can improve on!
Just thought I would let everyone know!!