[IP] (no subject)

This is really weird! Would someone please enlighten me. I just noticed that
some of my responses to the list do not include the portion of the statement
to which I am responding.  Example below.  I know I copied and pasted a
statement by Andy Bender, MD, but it doesn't show here. It did show on the
message before I sent it. I even spell checked it! What is the problem?
E-mail responses privately to my address, please.
Thanks a bunch!
Barbara B.

I would agree. Also, consider that the manufacturing of the cannulas includes
a tapering effect to allow for easier insertion. If you cut the cannula, the
taper will be removed, causing pain when you try to insert.