Re: [IP] got a question

> I am experiencing some soreness and tenderness at the place of my
> site. It seems like when I bolus, it tends to get really sore. Does
> that happen to any of you, or is it my imagination? Should I change
> the set? I just had put it in yesterday. Just wondering.... thanks!

Sometimes this happens when it is close to a nerve (or whatever).
My daughter says that it only happens once in a while and that it
doesn't bother her bg's. Sometimes she will split the bolus and do
it 5 minutes apart since it seems to only occur with a large bolus
(for her) and then only infrequently when her set is in a particular