[IP] cure it?

Wendy sent the copy of
>  Diabetes Cure May Cost Drug Companies Billions

>  A new treatment being developed.....may
>  eliminate insulin-dependent diabetes.....it will save patients
> but may devastate the multibillion-dollar human insulin market.

and since it is BIG BUSINESS that drives this country....and by association,
Canada as well, (BLAME CANADA), it means, in my lowly opinion, (which you
must want or you would have already deleted this message or scanned over it
to the next), is that it will not happen in MY lifetime...Do you really think
Lily and Minimed and the makers of ACE inhibitors and gastro drugs and BD and
Estee Food Products and all the other businesses that THRIVE and PROFIT by
our suffering will really allow their LIVLIEHOODS to be eliminated????  Us
type !s are a paltry 5-10% of 10 million....who are WE to drive something
this DRASTIC forward...

Besides our caring government spends more money researching AIDS in OTHER
countries than it does on diabetes HERE...and the number of AIDS sufferers is
VASTLY outweighed (literally and figuratively...eww bad..sorry) by the number
of us DEFECTIVES...

It is time for us to join hands...Rise up my brothers and sisters, including
that 40% of type 2s and you type weird people like Natalie SEra, and make a
noise. Test in public, demand equal time on the soda dispenser at McDonalds,
let your tubings hang where they may, demand more financial support of
research in CURES, not stupid BANDAIDS like inhalable insulin, BE LOUD BE
PROUD BE PUMP BUMPY!!   WE ARE MAD AS HELL AND WE AREN'T GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE

or we could all move to Canada....

Sara