[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #246

We had a similar situation w/ our insurance for my 5 yr olds strips. When
I called they said the 3 mo. supply limit was 500 and we had been getting
1000. Needless to say, this was unacceptable....I asked to speak w/
someone that could waive this and explained my situation. After 2 days of
waiting, we received an over-ride on the 500. I had to speak to several
people at Regence Blue Shield but they did come thru'. PHEW! I was
prepared to take my little man down to their office and have them deny us
in person! : )

Don't give up! You may need to involve your Dr., also.

Good luck! Cari ( mom of Andrew 5, dx @ 14 mo. pumping 9 mo. in Tacoma